Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Dancing With A Doofus

Lochte joined the cast for Dancing with the Stars in the wake of his Rio Olympics scandal. The saga became the focus of the final several days of the Summer Games and resulted in USA Swimming banning Lochte for 10 months and sponsors abandoning the 12-time Olympic medalist.

You got to know you are a hated asshole when two guys attack you at DANCING WITH THE STARS...which is always the safest place in L.A. because there are NO stars on that show for anyone to care about. Hell even Texas Governor Rick 'The Asshole' Perry was for once the least stupid and least hated guy on the stage. I wish they would have shown the whole turmoil on the Internets because you know someone captured the footage and are already in talks with TMZ. All I hope is that this doesn't turn into pity for this dipshit which keeps him on the show weeks longer than he should. It's called Schadenfreude and I know it makes me an evil person but there you have it. I actually have a flaw in my character. Fuck you Lochte.

 
 

4 comments:

jester59388 said...

Ryan Lochte is the douchebag fratboy jock we all hated in High School and college, except he never grew out of it to become a responsible human being. I hate to say it because of what it says about me, but I take great joy in watching him get his karmic comeuppance finally.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh it's sweet to watch.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Who's your Mom rooting for this year?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Probably Maxi because he takes off his shirt. I say that he loses when he does that. It's a curse on him. But he doesn't have the throughbred that his brother Val has so it will be close.