Monday, January 29, 2018

Deep Blue Sea 2 - First Trailer

I have an irrational love for the first Deep Blue Sea movie. It was just what I love most about a creature feature - a group of people fight for their lives against an unstoppable sea monster and not all of them will live to the end. Well the black guy will. The black guy always lives to the end. Or one of the black guys does. It's a complicated formula. Go with me here. This sequel looks cheap and derivative but I might watch to watch smart people do dumb things.



And if you have forgotten. Here is the trailer for the first classic. Thomas Jane, Samuel L. Jackson and Ice Cube I believe. One of the Ice's anyways. Actually it's LL Cool Jay. So he's one of the Cool's.



2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I'll give it this, the sequel does look like it was made in the '90s.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh. I watch under protest and ease.