Monday, January 29, 2018

I Feel Great Shame To Admit That I Hope That Smurfette Here I Trying To Seduce Me

Because if she is NOT trying to seduce me then I read all the signals wrong from the start. Only the great Florencia Sofen could choose a character that you try not to have the hots for as a kid but now those old feeling return when this artist chooses a character I rarely see in Cosplay.

 
 
If I was a Smurf I would be Hunky Smurf and I would be the Chief of the volunteer police and firefighting departments and I would be the only one to carry a gun. That made me irresistable to Smurfette after she learned that Grampa Smurf gave me the only male genitalia in the village at the reqest of Smurfette herself. What does that tell you?

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Clearly, for one reason or another, you have blue balls.

*badaboom, badabing*

I'll be here all week.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Remind everyone to tip their waitresses while you are at it, Shecky.