Saturday, January 20, 2018

Facebook Robot Tipped His Hand



I have to inform the Facebook Robot that if it doesn't stop reading my freakin' mind I will turn all John Conner on you and tear down the entire operation. Damn this is a really SPECIFIC memory to pull from my mind. I was just thinking about this particular Paso Doble and suddenly it appears in my You Tube feed? YES, I can remember it after all these years. I am not a barbarian. But that is not the point. I am watching you, TOASTER! STOP READING MY MIND! I will not warn you again.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Don't freak out, Cal! Make yourself a nice tinfoil hat and all will be well. Just to sure, make one for your Mom and the Baroness too.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I am expected to save them too? For all I know they are part of the larger conspiracy. That is how they getcha.