Thursday, May 31, 2018

Check Out These Designs By Brother Paul Sizer

 
Chicago teacher and designer Paul Sizer is one of my favorite creative people. I think these designs for a summer reading program are fantastic. I really want to ride in a World Globe balloon now.
 




 
New art and designs done for the 2018 Kalamazoo Public Library's Summer Reading Challenge, which kicks off this Saturday!

 
Paul also designed this fantastic commision piece for me based on the mythology of the Cave of Cool. He also came up with a GREAT superhero concept that could be the freshest idea to come along in decades if I was allowed to tell the story in my head.
 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Multi-talented guy!

Tim Knight said...

These are the very definition of cool, no wonder they sit so well in your Cave ;-)