Saturday, December 1, 2018

This Is So Freakin Bad For All Of Us



Why do I feel like we are all living in some James Bond movie where his two biggest enemies have teamed up against him and the peace and security of the free world? That handshake was a meeting of two psychopaths who proudly share their DVDs which show all the reporters they have personally ordered to be killed. Trump is just ITCHING to get in that club but he is too much of a dork and a patsy to never get to learn the secret handshake. You know this scene is KILLING Dear Leader. Why can't HE sit with the cool kids at the table? It's like he is watching his ex-boyfriend flirting with another guy wearing a table cloth.

 
And can we talk about how this Prince is HUGE. Like those big mutant cows that seemed to pop up this week. Look at this freak. I don't like him for many reasons but that height thing frightens me out the most. Where is some little Jewish kid with a rock and a sling when I need one?


He's trying to pick up some waitress at his Barmitzva with that line about him becoming a man this day, that's where he is. It never works but he doesn't know that. I need one of those chosen people to step up and sling me a stone.

Putin I wish to see eaten by a Russian bear like out of one of those horrific fairy tales that the Russian people love to tell their children about under candlelight because the electricy has gone out for the third time that week.


 

3 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Well, Putin is pretty short, so that makes Prince Bone Sawman look even bigger.

They would make good Batman villains, though -- Prince Bone Saw and The Poisoner.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Trump "watching his ex-boyfriend flirting with another guy wearing a table cloth" -- oh, this made me laugh out loud! And your other great line too --"Where is some little Jewish kid with a rock and a sling when I need one?" LOL!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Thank you Wilma. You honor me. I was hoping someone liked those lines. I was proud of myself for that one.

Prince Bone Saw is a great term.