Friday, February 1, 2019

I Don't Need To See This Movie Because Of Reasons That Should Be Clear

The is nothing appealing about this generic time filler except to goof on the big 'star' who no doubt was in it ten minutes and was late and drunk for her ten minute of screen time. WEREWOLF WAR?? Where have I seen that theme before?? Sorry, I forgot than Lindsey Lohan was in the movie so why was I looking for original. I have no doubt her notes and suggestions only make the film better. And Lindsey looks like a 30 year old worn out leather catcher's mitt. She looks horrible in each scene due to bad lighting and this is just sloppy and unprofessional. I know she has ruined her youthful beauty with booze and pills and European gigalos but there is a way to use movie tricks to make her look like less than a piece of Alabama Ditch Trash.

Calvin's Second Rule Of Movie Making Success - Never hire a difficult, out of control  lunatic redhead, hillbilly.actress despite the fact that she is financing the stupid werewolf movie.



No comments: