Friday, June 21, 2019

987

Less than 1000 visits today at http://calvinscanadiancaveofcool.blogspot.com/

I am ashamed at the lot of ya. And I will never bend to the whims of the idiot mass audience. Individually you are all magical creatures but together you are a dangerous beast who we have now learnd has no sense of humor or decency or even a remedial undersanding of sarcasm and pain - a hurt for this world that we all collectively broke - a hurt for you all who suffer because no one cares to make the change we need. We all fail. Up until this moment I never took it personally. But if my brand of balloon juice doesn't amuse you then you can no longer be amused. I can't hate you. I can only pity you.



2 comments:

Barbecue17 said...

I've had a steady decline over the past year or two. Not sure if it's a google issue, a blogger issue, or more folks using Twitter and Instagram rather than blogs. Oh well, I still enjoy it.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I will be the last man standing.