Wednesday, June 19, 2019

This Explains The Mentality Of The Hillbilly In Two Sentences

 
I have been saying this for DECADES and no one will lsiten. Well maybe now they will listen when those same words are coming out of the mouth of the DUDE. And for those of you who think I stole my whol belief system from the Big Labowski, I didn't. I, Calvin, Master of All Entertainment has never seen The Big Lebowski. I have been faking it all these years. It can't possible be as good as the legend that has grown up around it. I have enough disappointment in my life. This movie I keep pure.
 
But really. Curiousity may have killed the cat but it can save you, Huckleberry.
 
Thanks again to my parents who FILLED our house with books.
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Cal, you must, simply MUST, see The Big Lebowski. Just like you advised me to watch "The Professional" and I took your good advice, now you must listen to me.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have it here but I am afraid I will not 'get it'. Then what does that say about ME?

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, you'll get it. Watch it, if only for the Busby Berkeley bowling scene. My fave!