Friday, September 13, 2019

OMG OMG OMG!!!

 
My producer and friend M.D. Jackson surprised me today with these business cards that I can take with me when I attend FOUR DAYS of the upcoming Edmonton Comic Expo next week. I had no idea he even had these made. Now I am operating at a whole different level. I am totally jazzed now and less fearful because I know MD has my back. Unlike the rest of the idiot mass audience, HE recognized my genius and nurtured it like one would nurture a delicate hot house orchid - which is exactly what I am. I am humble by his love for me.

 
 
You can hear our work, HERE.
Let us know what you think.
 
We put out a quality product that will fill your busy time with joy. Commuters love us as do single mothers, court mandated mental shut-ins, voluntary shut-ins, hip kids with their complicated social media relationships and wrongfully convicted prisoners allowed Internet access. Plus I hear most of the current occupants of the International Space Station are wit ME 100% over Millie Bobby Brown.

Now if only a snack food company with VISION would hire us with some of the FU money they got just sitting around. I will shill for anyone if it will allow me to do some good in this world with the time I have left which could be considerable. Losers like me tend to live forever for some reason. Unless murdered by one of their closest friends - of which I have none. So, yeh, long time to spend that FU money making the world a better place. Anything to get me close enough to the idiot trump to allow me to tell him to go fuck himself on live TV. Now that is worthy goal for any ridiculously talented boy from the prairies.
 
 

No comments: