Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Let Me Remind You Dumbasses Of One Thing

 


It also have one of the greatest soundtracks of all time. Every single song I knew the words to and that means they are great by association. Trust me. You will be singing along to all the mayhem. And I would be remiss if I didn't mention that Charline, as always, gives it 110% and then some. It's like they filmed the whole movie during the worst three days of every month for a woman. And that is high praise from me because I loves me a killer bitch that does her own wetwork. Put her on roller skates and I will make in my pants.



SPOILER ALERT - This is the end of the movie and if you have seen the picture you know how FUCKING AMAZING it is. I get the tingles ever damn time John Goodman says his line. Fantastic. This is why I am so high on this film. Top Ten all time for sure.



No comments: