Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Must Be OCD


Because now I can't stop captioning every picture of interest that I see. It's not like I am starved for fresh content or anything. I go into this spell and on the other side of it there is the post. I have no idea how they got there but I assume I put them up. After all, I am the only one in the house that uses the computer except for the cat and he hasn't used it since that day he left the room in a huff muttering 'those bastards' under his breath. He won't so much as look at the thing now.

http://samuraifrog.tumblr.com/

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Expanding your pool of pics to narrate - I like!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I just have to avoid becoming a one-trick pony and getting stale. But sometimes a tumblr pic just calls to me.