Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pascal Blanche's Dune Film

This is really a terrific version of the opening sequence from the David Lynch movie. For those of you who haven't read the story or seen the films, this is all the background you need to know to get started.

It looks like this is DUNE WEEK here at the Cave of Cool. I am watching the movie and the two miniseries and doing alot of searching for stuff related to the novel. Thanks to MD for turning me onto this video. After I saw it I immediately want an animated version of this story. How wicked cool would that be? Maybe some kid in Tibet is slaving away at it right now on his labtop.



http://derelictplanet.blogspot.com/2009/04/about-dune.html

4 comments:

joe ackerman said...

holy crap! that is awesome! I want a whole Dune movie done by that dude! Now!!!!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know, right?

Tim Knight said...

Mind officially blown. Have to repeat what Joe Bloke said - I want to see this animated movie NOW!

D.I. Felipe González said...

The spice must flow.