Saturday, July 28, 2012

Victoria Duffield



This is a catchy little piece of pop fluff. I like the energy of the dancers and for some reason when they all start doing the same thing, I can't look away. It's like I've bee hypmotized. I try to imagine how each move has to be just a little different than the one before. That's a hell of a cardio workout.

The solo dance at the beginning of this video is cool and powerful. She would make a good superhero movie stunt woman. But seriously, what kind of MC Hammer pants is she wearing in the Break My Heart video? I really hope the kids don't make some kind of trend out of them. Those pants looked stupid in the 80s and they still look stupid. I prefer a pant that more flatters the crotch.

I think Victoria would make a good Kim Possible if they ever made THAT live action movie.

7 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I always figured MC Hammer pants would be good for guys -- let the dingly bits fly free, you know?

Kal said...

Only so much more flying of the dingly bits can be done before certain comfort issues come up.

mshatch said...

completely agree about the pants. Unattractive on either sex.

Kal said...

I am so glad that someone else see it.

shezcrafti said...

If the whole video was as gritty as the first.minute or so, I'd have liked it much better. Never heard of this girl before now. She's pretty hot but I don't care for the song. Cool choreography though.

Kal said...

I don't usually post these but this one did have some interesting choreography as you said. I liked how angry she was in the beginning section. Like a Batgirl.

Brother Nature said...

Maybe she's really a guy and he's trying to hide his package. Stranger things have happened.