Wednesday, August 29, 2012

IT'S A FREAKIN' SUITCASE!!



900 TINY PIECES!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I so wanted to send this toy to my nephew but Airport security will freak out on my mother if she tried to get it through. It's looks like the parts to put together a little Best Lock bomb. I should look for an Australian source for this set. I think he will lose his mind over this toy. He is more mechanical than cerebral so this is right up his alley. He loves construction and big machines and his Legos. The plans from this kit will really challenge him. Just look at the back of the box to see the squares and rectangles you get. Each piece is no bigger than my thumb!


5 comments:

Chase March said...

That looks so awesome. I'm jealous!

Kal said...

I am not a Lego guy but if I have to have a bastardized version of a Lego set then this is the one I would want.

DrGoat said...

I'm gonna start playing with my old Erector Set from 1961. Maybe they'll make a comeback.

Kal said...

It should. That was a cool building set that actually took TIME to finish. No instant gratification. More like instant frustration but elation after the who project came together.

Kal said...

I built a six bench Ferris Wheel once. Could have sat two mego figures each but why they would be on the Ferris Wheel escapes me.