Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Strangely Relevant Item Of The Day


Come to think of it she DOES look alot like Smeagol.


Have you ever wondered why Victoria Beckham never smiles? In the September issue of Glamour, the 38-year-old fashion designer explains why she's rarely photographed flashing her pearly whites. 'I actually used to smile a lot in pictures. I think I only stopped smiling when I got into fashion,' before adding, 'Fashion stole my smile! I've created this person. And I'm not saying that's not me, but I wouldn't say that's the whole me.' That explains a lot and we can totally picture a hunched over Victoria, stroking her face, battling with this 'other person' she's created, and uttering, 'The thieves! The thieves! The filthy little thieves! Where is it? Where isssss it? They stole it from us. My ssssmile. Curse them! We hates them! Wicked, tricksy, false!'

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She doesn't smile because she's a fembot.

Kal said...

but how many adjustments do you need to do to the facial controls on your modern fembot to get it to smile? I think you are right. The face with the souless eyes requires less moving parts and for Vicoria it's best not give her little brain too much to do or think about at one time. Heaven help us all if a woman with that kind attention getting a cause or an idea. This is what I hate the most about celebrity. The selfishness of it all.

M. D. Jackson said...

That's a good story, but it is completely untrue! Fashion didn't steal her smile. She never had one. Think about it... have you ever seen her smile even once? I've seen Spice World more times than I care to admit -- and she doesn't crack a smile once!

Kal said...

It's takes an insane willpower to not even smirk. Give us a smirk. A smirk is SOMETHING. I just want to beat her and Kristin Stewart with a bag of frozen oranges everytime I see them.