Saturday, July 20, 2013

New To The Collection Of Cool - Cleo de Nile - Picture Day


 
Next to Abbey, Cleo is my favorite of the Monster High figures. I saw her cheap and had to jump even though I really wanted to wait until I found the first Cleo who has a more Egyptian theme to her outfit than this 'Picture Day' figure has. I am trying to buy only ONE of each character but it's tough when Target puts these ones on sale. This is like all the other dolls in the series, their hair and outfits are beautifully designed as are the boxes, which make these looks terrific on display. I also wouldn't pass up this Cleo's Vanity set, just because of all the cool Egyptian touches.
 

 

1 comment:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

And theres no De Nil-ing how hot she is! hahaha

The part about commenting on this blog is that I can use my cheesiest lines and no one can slap me in the face.