Friday, September 20, 2013

Brilliant First Season - Catch Up Now - Ray Donovan





Only 13 episodes to commit to and boy it's a great ride. I have described this one as the 'Sopranos of Hollywood' but that takes away from how cool and unique this story is. Lots of characters to love and hate and then love again. I felt really entertained by the end. This is a great one to catch up with now because the first season is done and you won't want to wait to watch one episode after the other. Bless you Showtime for once again taking a chance and it paid off big time for me. The trailer above only shows one half of Ray's family. He has two brothers who are pretty messed up themselves but search for redemption because of a childhood full of abuse. Lots to praise here. If you have been watching this one give me your thoughts in the comment section. I wish I had more people around to talk TV with. People who watched as much as I do or like the same shows I do.

No comments: