Monday, December 9, 2013

Custom Muppet Theatre Built From Scratch

http://lancecardinal.blogspot.ca/2011/03/scratch-built-palisades-muppet-theatre.html

 
This is a very impressive piece of work. One of my major toy collecting regrets is that I didn't go all in when Palisades but out their fantastic Muppet character collection. I always thought I could get back to them but they are very expensive on the secondary market. Lance Cardinal crated this theatre using the figures and all their accessories and created something magical I think. This would be the dream piece for any Muppet toy collector. Hell you could film your own shows with this set-up.
 



 

 

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Pretty sweet! I would have killed for that when I was a kid.

Nerd Out With Me said...

WOW! This is awesome. I wish I had the talent to do something like that. Loved the show as a kid.

DrGoat said...

If you have to have an obsession, you can't get any better than that. That is one cool thing.

Dr. Theda said...

Very impressive "Play-Set" good Sir Kal...

Kal said...

I would have made my own show in my room and shared it with invited guests.

The Flying Dachshund said...

I have the Palisade's backstage playset (that and the Bunsen & Beaker lab).. I LOVED this line when it was out, and lamented the loss of Palisades... Still do to this day!! They were planning on making Roosevelt Franklin for their Sesame Street line (that never made it to stores, I guess...) Roosevelt FREAKIN' Franklin!!!!!!!!!!!