Monday, December 16, 2013

Melissa Rauch For Maxim

 





 
I love this look because it's obvious they found an outfit that makes her look beautiful but not exploited or objectified, if that makes any sense. That is rare for the Maxim I remember. I am a big fan of Melissa's. She makes me laugh with her excellent comedic timing. Plus she is so pretty. The eyes and the smile are perfectly matched with her body. That hourglass shape is irresistible. I think I need to go through my Melissa Rauch file and do up another post of her best looks.
 

7 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

thank you lord, thank you... producers of big bang theory... thank you maxim... thank you for sharing.

Kal said...

I do because I love.

Moncynnes said...

So... does this mean we're going to see a sexy Maxim spread from Mayim Bialik?

Kal said...

I say we pass on that one and just do wallet sized snapshots of her in a long sweater and pants....and maybe a hat.

Bob/Sally said...

Yup, I'll take Bernadette over Penny any day of the week. Yowza!

Moncynnes said...

In Mayim's defense -- I recall she had some killer legs on "Blossom" (see the part in the opening credits where she's dancing on top of the piano!) A year or so back, she did a bit on TBBT where she and Sheldon played "Doctor" with her in a Star Trek TOS minidress... I think she's still got it.

Unknown said...

I was melissa rauch’s big fan. But I never thought she can look amazing even without wearing the cloths. Yeah, I just checked out melissa rauch nude pictures which are terribly awesome. I loved her hot figure.