Saturday, March 8, 2014

New To The Collection Of Cool


 
6 dollars shipped from China. I love those Chinese.


 
A nicely designed and colored Joker complete with Joker card.

 
Batman Beyond, The Batman of the Future

 
And my favorite - Batgirl with cloth cape.

 
I have this great old ring case from a closed down jewelry store. The ledges have all come apart but I think I can find someway to secure them so that they once again will be able to show off my loose figures (with accessories). I keep everything together so I just need to gather up the figures that fit in the case and show them off properly. These three new additions are part of my plan to bring more cheap loose figures into my collection - especially the DC figures done in the animated style of Bruce Timm and Paul Dini.


 

1 comment:

Konsumterra said...

looks like inside of a sentinel base!