Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Few Great Oscar Looks



 
Auli'i Cravalho, the voice of Moana. She could easily star in the live action adaptation of the film. Like action Dwayne Johnson as Maui? Yes please.
 
 
I have always loved Kirstin Dunst and have seen everything she has ever done. I have a thing for child stars who don't become train wrecks during or after their teen years.
 
 
Hailee Steinfeld is someone I have enjoyed watching grow up. She is very talented and can do both drama and comedy with equal skill and energy. I like also that she takes bad movies sometimes just to keep working. She deserves to be a huge star.
 
 
Margot Robbie because of reasons.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

My Rare One and I did not like Hailee's see-through, diaphanous dress. Tsk tsk.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They are getting smarller and more sheer as time goes by. Someone will show up nude and we can get back to normal.