Wednesday, February 22, 2017

My Life With Wellington

I was having a relaxing tub and listening to some funny Howard Stern on the Ipad and then I see the cat come into the bathroom. I just ignored him until he started to gather my clothing on the floor into a ball. I was fascinated by watching him and failed to realize he was just making a nice platform for him to pee on. I thought I broke him of that habit but apparently I needed a reminder of why he is a goofball and a pain in the ass sometimes. I had the choice of either stopping him and carrying him while I was wet and naked to his litter box while he was still peeing or just watching him so I just watched him do it as he looked me in the eye. So passive aggressive for a cat that doesn't do any of the fun cat stuff like run, or jump or play.

 
And now he thinks that he can find an ally by sitting outside my Mom's door but she is not home so he is stuck with me - the man whose clothing he peed on right in front of him and who is mad at him right now.
 
 

3 comments:

Simon B said...

It's just his way of saying "I love you"...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yes, he's marking me and telling everyone I encounter that I am HIS bitch.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, you're his bitch alright.