Tuesday, February 21, 2017

New To The Collection Of Cool - Lady Thor Bishoujo Statue

 


 
This is a HUGE figure. The box it comes in is bigger than every other figure from this line that I have in my collection. She looks gorgeous but now I have to redo my whole Kotobukiya display. I get about four of these a year and they are the most pricey collectibles I buy but when you look at the great detail, you can see that the investment was worth it. This one for sure will go up up up on the secondary market once these all sell out. I am very impressed and very happy with this addition. Number 22.
 

 

 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh, did yours come already? Jesus, I wonder where mine got to.

Looks great!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You need to contact them. It's so great. The box is HUGE. I love her.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Magnificent!