Friday, June 7, 2019

Headlines This Week

 
Meh. We had a good run.
We invented clumping cat litter.
 
 
Thank you global climate change for allowing these pieces of meat to be unfrozen from the permafrost from which they should have remained. Now any and all prehistoric pathogen you can imagine will likely be released. You will be bleeding out your bum and shitting out your  eyes before a merciful death comes for you. This is why FIRE or better yet NUCLEAR FIRE was invented..
 
 
Ladies, we have TALKED about this and you all agreed that you would no longer vacuum up your vaginas because if I see this news story one more time I will puke my guts out. How does one even attempt this? What kind of sites are talking of this 'procedure'? I thought you would be smarter than this but I have seen Teen Mom and Gypsy Brides so I know there is no bottom for what stupid geen girls will do. Now we can't have vacuum cleaners in our lives. It's brooms and rug beaters from now on.
 
 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Wabbit season/duck season" LOL!