Tuesday, June 4, 2019

I Fear Them And What I Fear, I Hate

I read alot as a kid. This was before all your fancy Interwebbytubes. And in all my research, on every creature both real and mythical, THIS one scared me the most. They are unlike us in every way but just as smart and you know the shit WE get up to just because we think we are smart. They are boneless, while we are a skeletal creature. They can lose half their limbs and still kill. We are dead in less than a minute if that happens to us. They can live unaided in the deepest of pressures. JUST where I would hide an alien spacecraft if I needed to. No human will find us down there. I am not saying that OCTOPUS are alien but they are in contact with any and all aliens found down there. Their numbers are increasing. Recently a group of them was spotted ON LAND for an extended period of time. They can change colors on on the fly like the PREDATOR or escape behind a cloud of ink. Since I was little I learned that they are our real enemy. Don't be fooled. They are not a sweet or kindly group. The only good cephalopod is a DEAD cephalopod. And they are especially tasty when deep fried.
 
 

No comments: