Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Headlines This Week

 
Distinguish yourself my Canadian brother.
 
 
I kicked a punk kid off the bus once before his stop because he called the driver the N-word. Grabbed him by his backpack and warned him not to slip on those icy steps and I gave him a little push out the door. So I like this Batguy's moxie.

 
Great. Charming. Brain eating amoeba in our lake water.
 
 
If you have nothing to hide...
 
 
What is so wrong with just the normal pizza topping we have had for decades and decades. I have yet to see one of these innovations catch on except the abomination that is pineapple. Perogies are perogies and not pizza. Plus, perogies are not a SPICY dish. Just because you put sour cream on your pie, does not a perogy make. The fact that you are trying to pull this bullshit offends me at a deep deep level. Fuck you Boston Pizza. Once you had the best pub pepperoni and now I am ashamed to look atcha.
 
 
What makes all these single white boys just lose their minds and do stupid shit like this? Were they high or drunk at the time?
 

No comments: