Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Unlimited Love To You All

Much thanks to everyone who wished this sad ol' boy a happy birthday. Although I have no one to spend it with beside a cat who can't hold his liquor and gossips after his first strawberry schnapps I feel I am a lucky man. I have few demands on my time lest those I set for myself. So, in reality, every day is a day to celebrate. Oh and I also share this birthday with these losers who never amounted to very much.

1801 - Brigham Young, painter/religious leader (Mormon church)/polygamist
1926 - Marilyn Monroe, [Norma Jean Mortenson], LA, actress (Some Like It Hot)
1926 - Andy Griffith, Mount Airy NC, actor (Andy Griffith Show, Matlock)
1940 - Rene Auberjonois, actor (Clayton-Benson, Star Trek Deep Space 9)
1946 - Brian Cox, actor (Killer Party, Manhunter)
1947 - Jonathan Pryce, Welsh actor (Evita, Brazil, Praying Mantis)
1947 - Ron Wood, rock guitarist (Faces, Jeff Beck Group, Rolling Stones)
1953 - David Berkowitz, American serial killer (Son of Sam)
1955 - Chiyonofuji, sumo wrestler
1973 - Heidi Klum, German supermodel
1974 - Alanis Nadine Morisette, vocalist (Jagged Little Pill)

17 comments:

Sam G said...

Dude! I didn't know! HAPPY B-DAY CAL!! Much joy to you today.

Andrea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry - I've fallen so far behind in reading my blogs! You also share your birthday with my niece! Mine is coming sooner than I'd like - a fellow Gemini am I! Hope you had a good one! Happy Birthday WEEK!

Wings1295 said...

Happy Birthday to you AND to Alanis! Two Cool Canadian Cats!

Laura said...

Happy Happy Birthday Cal!!!
I hope that it was a great one and that somebody somewhere made you a nice cake. :)

((Hugs))*with the titty press for your b-day.* ;p
Laura

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday, Cal, and a wonderful new year of life to you and your Mr. Fluffy (Sorry if I got your kitty's name wrong.) That cake looks very pretty and delicious.
xoRobyn

Colin Lorimer said...

Happy B-Day to the C-Man.

((Hugs))*semi-erect penis press for you b-day*:O

M. D. Jackson said...

If I had known ahead of time I would have crossed the rockies and we could have gone for drinks. Maybe next year. I'm buying.

D.I. Felipe González said...

Estas son las mañanitas
Que cantaba el rey david,
A los muchachos bonitos
Se las canatmos así....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVgRSHJkdMg

You need a larger cake, and Fedex it to your worldwide friends.

TS Hendrik said...

Happy birthday buddy! May your new year bring you great things.

brigitte said...

hey happy bday master of all things cool,so glad you were born. love from the antipodes xbx

Chase March said...

Happy birthday buddy. Have a good one, eh? You have something to celebrate and get happy aboot. (had to throw all those Canadianisms in there after I read a post a little further down)

But seriously, I hope you have a great birthday!

Kelly Sedinger said...

Happy birthday, eh!

(I know, you just got done saying Canadians don't say 'eh'.)

Pat Tillett said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hope you have a good day and a great year Cal...

Megan said...

Hope it was a good day.

Anonymous said...

Damn geminis! :) Happy birthday dood! You are one more year creepier for liking pugface bobble head ! I kid.. I kid... but really...

The Invisible Seductress said...

I heart you very much Cal!!! Happy Birthday!!!! Someday I will have a drink with you!!!

California Keys said...

Happy belated birthday good sir!