Monday, September 26, 2011

"It's my special day."



The first REC was a terrifically terrifying little zombie film that took the concept of people trapped in a quarantined apartment building with the undead and ramped up the tension and terror to whole new levels. I am not usually a fan of scary movies but this one is a memorable exception.

I am currently downloading the sequel. I had no idea it was around until Brother M.D. from Skylarking hipped me to the truth.

The poster and tag line are also fabulous.

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

I've never seen Either REC 1 or REC 2, but this trailer for the third film just struck me as hilarious. I'll have to watch the first two and then wait with bated breath until the third one is available.

joe ackerman said...

REC's a great movie. I'd give REC 2 as wide a berth as possible, if I were you, chum. I hated it. still gonna give the new one a go, though.