Saturday, September 24, 2011

There Are Few Things That Thaw My Cold And Bitter Heart


But this story of the fake birthday her boyfriend set up for her makes even the Well of my Bitterness dry up just a little. It both enchants and sickens me at the same time. Marvelous.

Does anyone remember loving someone that much? Better yet has anyone ever had someone love THEM that much?

It's like Geeto would say in the old country..."I love this Canada. It's a beautiful dream." Abby's relationship is a beautiful dream. Well, to hear her tell it and because she tells it so well, it really doesn't matter what reality is. She made it real in my mind. Another personal blog favorite.

http://abbie-turned-normal.blogspot.com/2011/09/fake-birthdays.html?showComment=1316891073961#c2293045345138864012

1 comment:

Belle said...

I went over and read her post, it was lovely. It is nice to read about a love like that.