Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Evolution Of The Female Halloween Costume

Halloween is coming! Unfortunately, for adult women who want a costume that’s weather-appropriate, there aren't many options in the Party City or Halloween Spirit catalogues.

Halloween used to be about candy and mischief but now it's all about finding the sluttiest costume you can wear to the party. Understand, I use the word slutty in only the most complimentary of terms. I love it when a cute girl wears the hot costume of a pop culture character. I would fill a 'Tickle Trunk' with these kinds of outfits if I had a girlfriend.


I told the story before how I met a girl in a hot Snow White outfit years ago. This was before such hot costumes were so readily available so she really stood out with those knee high socks and the Snow White ribbon in her hair.

Don't judge me. I don't make the rules, I only enjoy them.




 
You can see other evolutions HERE.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's okay for grown women to wear slutty Halloween costumes if they want to. What's disturbing is when they market them to adolescent or younger girls. That's just wrong.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I agree. We all know where the line is but everyear some kid tries to push the envelope and gets sent home to change or giving a large t-shirt to cover her ample cleavage