Wednesday, February 21, 2018

I Have THE BEST Online Friends

I love my friend Debra. She lives in the capitol of my province but we have never met in person. In fact, I don't even know what she looks like because she never post pictures of herself. She is also a proud Lesbian and that makes no difference to me nor has it ever made a single difference in our friendship. Today I got a package from her and I am over the moon. I saw BLACK PANTHER on Friday and they didn't have these popcorn holders yet so I was pretty bummed. It was one of the BLACK PANTER collectibles that I wanted most of all and was not something that would be for sale in the stores. Another fantastic addition to the collection of cool.

Thank you very much my friend. You made me a happy boy today.

WAKANDA FORVER!!



 

4 comments:

Tim Knight said...

Sweet! It's karma for all the good you put out into the world.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm happy that YOU'RE happy, Cal! But my gawd, Canada Post outdid itself -- I only mailed it yesterday!

But I think there must be some weird time warp stuff going on in Alberta right now -- hey, which Infinity Stone controls time? The timestamp on your camera says today is May 4, 2012! Oh, oh . . . .

Dr. Theda said...

Lady Debra is a great person, good Sir Kal... Glad that she came through for you on this item !!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Debr. I should have set that camera time right but I just couldn't be bothered.