Thursday, February 15, 2018

I Wish I Taught At This Scool

 
First - PERMANENT expulsion from the School Districts in the entire city. Then some Holocaust education from survivors of the Holocaust. Maybe the same trip to Dacau that I was taken on as a kid so they can see a place so evil that the birds don't sing there. They need to stand in the showers when the door is closed on them and touch the ovens. If they allowed teachers to have tases I would use my entire days allotment of charges just for these punks and their need for electric . Wanna bet their parents are JUSTas ignorant and undereducated? Sorry, profiling the source of ignorant asshole actions by poor parented children is a hobby of mine. I am rarely wrong. I should and could write books on this topic. Oh and nice timing Baby Nazis, this was a school shooter week. Didn't some loser websites they visit set them straight? They we shame them on social media since their names can't be released. They need to be blasted by an angry world with messages that would fill them with so much shame that they would have to repent just to stop the voices in their heads that will eventually drive them  mad.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

LOTS and LOTS of Holocaust education.

Dr. Theda said...

We do not approve of racial slurs... but the voices in my head drove us mad a while back...