Saturday, February 17, 2018

READ IT?? I Could Have Wrote It

 
I wrote the best letters as a young man before the internet. I even has a special calligraphy path and a wax stick to seel the letter and my own stamp to personalize the wax. I wasn't playing aound here. I was creative guy after. Why half-ass a love letter. Go big or go home. Of course it resulted in 'O' (ZERO) woman ever finding me even interesting enough to date and these were the ones that I wrote the letters to. So all that care and all that effort and I am still totally going to die bitter and alone. Well I hope all you girls who think that your man has to be some Pro Athlete and a Test Pilot before you will even engage him in conversation. Someone send my ass to Mars. I am BEGGING you Elon Musk. Let me be your test subject. Outfit me a nice double wide trailer and ship me off on the next rocket. I have had it with people because they are people. My terms are very reasonable, Elon. Call me.
 
 
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Maybe if you wrote Elon Musk a love letter?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You mock my pain but your idea is solid.