Wednesday, August 19, 2020

It Made The Best Homemade Pizza Ever


This pizza making kit was the first food I ever learned to make from a box if you don't count the mixes that came with an Easy Bake Oven. Before I was six my Dad had already taught me to make the dough and roll it out. The sauce was amazing too. The hardest part to making this pizza was keeping from eating all the sauce before it went in the oven. And I can say honestly that the BEST pizza I ever had was a Chef with left over vegetables. And I was on Baffin Island. Good times.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Mom made these in mass quantities for Dad & us 5 boys all through the 60s & 70s. Chef B-A-D still sells pizza kits, but they are feeble pathetic shadows of the glory that once was. Delivery pizza killed them, I think.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Totally agree. So much better back in the day. The sauce with just the grated cheese was a GREAT pizza. Add a few of your own ingredients and it's heaven. The BEST pizza I ever ate was Chef made with left over veggies as our only topping. HEAVEN.