Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Finally Boing Boing Agrees With Me



I have always said that the Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle is the greatest toy of all time. The bike could not be destroyed no matter what abuse you put it through. Fantastic that they finally see it my way over at Boing Boing, one of the first sites I followed regularly after getting on line. I remember getting this and the Scramble Van and the Stunt Stadium for one Christmas. My Dad took us down to the armory so we had lots of room on the stone floors. The guys on Christmas duty had a ball with us. They build a whole bunch of different ramps and a ring of fire to launch my Evel through. It was probably one of their best Christmas days as well. This is a 2020 re-issue so be on the look for it. That package displays very well.





Boing Boing mentions the cycle HERE.




I had the Scramble Van and the Stunt Stadium.




I also have this reproduction set.



No comments: