Sunday, August 23, 2020

Zack Snyder’s Justice League | Official Teaser | HBO Max

 


I couldn't care less about a movie that I have already seen that wasn't all that great the first time. I don't see it getting any better just with this new 'cut'. I hope it gets slammed when people finally get to see this film which will NOT re-invent cinema but will only serve to remind us of the chaos that is all DC live action has to offer us. This will only be a setback to progress. And the at least 30 million wasted on this 'edit' could have been used to make a small little Batgirl film as a pilot movie for her own series among other things. I just don't want these acts of vanity to become a regular things. Resources directed towards what we have already seen don't go to anything new and fresh. Boat has sailed, Zack. Let it go. Live with it. Hack!


No comments: