Saturday, June 24, 2017

Don't Judge Me. I Am A Collector Not A Pervert

This impressive life-size foam figure from the Wonder Woman movie will stand guard in any room, from home to office to retail environments!

Based on Gal Gadot’s portrayal of the unconquerable warrior in the new movie, Wonder Woman stands slightly over 6’ 1” tall. The figure is made of foam rubber and latex that’s carefully hand-painted for realistic detail, and features synthetic hair.

Ships in one box with stand included. Very simple assembly required; assembly and care instructions included.


 
Honest.
 

9 comments:

j-swin said...

Believe me brother, if I had an extra 1300 bones, she'd be in my room with all the other collectibles whether my wife liked it or not.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What's the price? Just asking for a friend.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The estimate over 1000 bills. They made a spider-man one too for the cougars out there who like a boy with spider-like powers.

j-swin said...

My sources say $1300.

j-swin said...

But at 6"1' that under $18 per inch, quite a bargain if you ask me.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, but it's undoubtedly $1300 US dollars, which would be about $1700 Canadian, plus S & H and duty at the border. Pretty expensive date, I mean, acquisition for the collection.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

They could have a monthly payment plan.

j-swin said...

You don't pay the lady directly.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

LOL @ j-swin