Thursday, June 29, 2017

I Don't Want To Know What The Hell These Things Are

Don't tell me if you know. I am serious. I don't want to see the efforts of your Google searches. I just couldn't deal. The Banana Splits infuriate me enough and I suspect they have just as lame a back story only a lame foreign back story that I can't understand anyways. When will you maniacs learn??

 
Oh look, they spelled 'Crackers' in the same funny way a Hillbilly would yet not one of the group is a DUCK! That drummer looks like he takes his afternoon break at 4:20. Why does one of them have a patch? Will we ever know why he or she lost the eye? See, I already have questions. But that doesn't change how lame they look or makes them the least bit interesting.
 

9 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"That drummer looks like he takes his afternoon break at 4:20" -- LOL!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You are a hip enough to get the reference.

Tim Knight said...

I hate to admit it, but my fellow countrymen were responsible for the Animal Kwackers.

Thanks for the traumatic flashback to my childhood! I'd totally blanked the Kwackers out of my life up to this moment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Kwackers

DrGoat said...

Wow Tim, I checked it out and Animal Kwacker's version of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds almost sent me into a seizure. Still a bit short of being as obnoxious as Banana Splits, but close.

Dr. Theda said...

At least they do not have those little red hats...
another version of the Banana Splits....??

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

So they are British. Damn, I guess the Nazis did win the war. Tim if this is what you had I am sorry for you. Need I bring up the Wombles or were they Australian?

Tim Knight said...

The Wombles are truly British (from Wimbledon Common) and I won't hear a word against them. Or Paddington Bear (the original animation and the books, I'm still in two minds about the recent movie), the Flumps, The Pogle's Wood, Andy Pandy, Noggin The Nog, Ivor The Engine, or other shows I have fond memories of my childhood. ;-)

DrGoat said...

Would never cast any aspersions against Paddington Bear. Or his creator that passed away recently. They are beyond reproach.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

The Wombles I remember from living in Europe for five years. We actually had one of their albums of songs. GAH!!