Thursday, June 22, 2017

Happy Birthday To One Of My Favorite People In The Whole World - Simona Moon

Years ago I messaged a girl I had came across on Deviant Art to tell her that I enjoyed her casual modelling pics and thought she was a natural and a beauty. Surprisingly she messaged me back and eventually we became close Facebook fiends. Well as close as I can be with anyone but I value our connection very much. She is brave and smart and funny and creative with a passion for the history of ethic costumes from her native Romania and what makes their designs so unique. She is an expert on the subject and I admire people with such knowledge and passion for traditions of her past so that they never die. She is passing on what she knows to the younger generations whenever she gets the chance.

I hope she has a great day while she once 'again' turns '21'and that her husband who is a great photography himself  shares some of the pictures so I can see them. It's her birthday but I get the gift. Just random pics from many years to show that she never ages. I really hope that means she is a vampire because that would be extra cool.



 
 







 
 
 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy birthday to Simona -- she does look eternally youthful alright! But then again, she's probably still just 25 or so!

Dr. Theda said...

Happy Birthday, dear Lady Simona (that is also the name of my little niece)...
and have a pleasant one !!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Actually 30 but you didn't hear it from me.

Simona Moon said...

hahahaha! Thank you guys!
I am actually a witch, thats why I don't age!
Hugs to everyone!