Thursday, February 1, 2018

G Is For GOOM

Sometimes you write a comment so good that you must repeat it where more people can see it.

I have lurkers in my family too. None ever talk to me. Try doing a blog like the Cave of Cool and have NO ONE comment or very few. It's what breaks your heart about this social media. All it ever does is remind you how alone and how uninteresting you really are - despite what you might believe about yourself. It doesn't bother me because I like to be alone and hate people for the most part. I am also a genius which means that their stupidity annoys me even more. While it would be nice to have family say something nice to me as I try to say something nice to everyone I encounter, I am not holding my breath waiting for it to happen. Do I wish more people liked my captions, yes. But none actively take the time to hate them either so their indifference says volumes about their value to this world. My blog serves the same purpose and that is no purpose at all. I had this idea of doing a little book of my captions but why fail at something I care about?

 

No comments: