Monday, July 9, 2018

Wasp Mini Busts - Modern And Retro

 
 
 
 
Of course the magnificent Riki (Riddle) knocks classic Wasp out of the park.
 
 

 
And, of course, once again, Riddle is the gold standard in Modern Wasp cosplay.
 


 
 
 
 
 
I am happy to say that I have this Wasp from Kotobukia in my magnificent Kotobukiya collection of statues. I think she is sadly the only Wasp figure in my collection. No wait. I have this early Avengers Set with her in it. But this Wasp is tiny which is probably the only way she got into the package to begin with. How can Ant Man and Giant Man be in the same box when they are the same guy?

 
 

 
 

1 comment:

DrGoat said...

Pretty neat collectors sets. Sadly, if an item is marked as a collectors edition, it usually isn't because they issue too many, but that's a great Tales to Astonish cover!