Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Black Panther By One Of My Art Gods - Joe Jusko

 
This is all painted kids. Look at that. A genius at his craft created another timeless tribute to the superhero characters that he so loves. He is one of the immortals for a reason. Let's his art do the talking for him. He's the person I would love to meet the most. I could tell him how great he is, with examples, for at least a full half hour. Who wouldn't want that? Well everyone. It's creepy. But Joe Jusko is the real deal. You want to be great. Study his work and put in the hours of creation.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That throne is very cool.

Rob R said...

Good stuff! I had seen the cover, but not the rough. Love seeing the process.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Me too. I love watching art be made.