Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Do You See This Shit??

 
Do you see this bullshit? Do you see what a pernicious virus that trump is? His venomous speech has found welcoming ears up round our parts. And there are some ignorant humps who are not afraid to admit in public that the Nazis were right and that failed ideology is what all white people must return to if they want to go back to a time before massive immigration wrecked everything good that Canada once was. What a load of crap. I have known my whole life that this kind of thinking was crap.
 
There are people who are actually trying to allow these hateful attitudes to take root here but I can assure you that we will not be fucking around with these delusional retards. These Canadian Hillbillies (now I need to invent a word to call them) are of my generation and they learn nothing from living in Canada where there is room for everyone, especially the non-white. I you don't accept that idea from the jump then maybe you need to get the fuck out before the snows arrive. We have no room in the cabin for your racist xenophobia. White people like you are the problem. I know cause I am one. I am just a better, more enlightened one who knows the path this garbage follows. And it's not a happy path. So I will stop it, burn it, and quite possible kill to keep it from starting again. I have see the oven. I have see the rooms with the cubicles full of nothing but spectacles or left shoes, or white gloves or human hair. This is your dream society? I wouldn't save you from the ice flow you should be put on because someone has to push the big ice from the shore.
 
Stop with spreading this shit now. How dare you incite others to hate. Who the fuck do you think you are? You are a hateful bully oh and a retard if you think that WHITE PEOPLE are being singled out for discrimination and all other ethnic groups are dancing the Hokey Pokey on piles of tax money.

Fuck off. If you believe this balloon juice then why aren't you also a scientologist as well. If you are looking for something to believe in you can't go wrong with scientology. Mention me to Zennu when you meet him. Dumbass.

Educate yourself and don't hear the racist dog whistle and run towards it because your life didn't turn out the way you had hoped. Too bad. There is nothing special about you. If you want to damage what we are ALL lucky to have then you are voted out of the tribe. You learn growing up that diversity is a STRENGTH and not a weakness and I will never scapegoat another group of marginalized minorities and I will FIGHT against your cause. If you get me involved I promise you will be sorry. I will not have your hateful beliefs paraded in front of me. You are despicable. All your life and you still know nothing if this is your gripe with Canada. CANADA?? Next you will be telling me that you are on the side of the Saudis.
 
Get off the hate sites because all this 'information' your tiny brain soaks up like a sponge. I leaves no room for humanity. I hate learning that someone I know thinks supports this agenda.
 
How dare you incite and spread this garbage. How dare you. If you are on my feed and feel so put out by the coloreds then unfriend me and block me and forget you ever knew me.
 
Fuck you for trying to create division and chaos. If you like that bullshit and think that your ignorant hate is the solution then there are Hillbillies down south who will gladly accept you. And you won't freeze to death when the rest of us HUMANS kick you out into the snow in only a light golfing jacket. Again. Read a BOOK not written in German and Fuck Off. You are an embarrassment to all enlightened white people.

 

5 comments:

DrGoat said...

Ignorance and duchebaggery have no boundaries, cultural or otherwise. Please don't send them down here. We are full up. No vacancies.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I agree, Cal. Racist shit like this in Canada just turns my stomach. There's a definite audience for it though, which is disgusting.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

So we wait until they rally and we light the elks hall on fire and suddenly tbey have to be REALY brave to gather in small numbers.

DrGoat said...

Too bad there isn't some sort of antibiotic for this kind of infection.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

There is...my boot to their faces.