Saturday, August 25, 2018

I Have Never Hated A Human Being More Than I Hate This Orange Fuck

 
Trump is a worthless hump of garbage and he will get his. All his 'boys' are flipping on him and Muller will chase that whale to the very top of the criiminal pyramid. It's close. I can feel it. Let the baby have his bottle. History, time, the internet, 3/4 of my brain will NEVER forget. I hope he lives many more years with his shame. He will walk away before every meeting his true justice but it's enough for me, right at this moment in time. Karma's a bitch. People slip in the gold plated showers every single day of the year and become unable to feed themselves. Sometimes for years. It's a jungle out there. And as always, Melania. If you smother him in his sleep, no jury on the PLANET will ever convict your dumb ass. You kinda owe us one for that whole citizen thing for your chain migration parents.




And to attack McCain on the day of his DEATH is beyond despicable. FUCK TRUMP. McCain was a decent human being and a compassionate one who missed his time. But never was there a man who lived the values of his country like John McCain. He was the very best of you Hillbillies. He could and should have been an astronaut. But he missed that moment being TORTURED while Cadet Bone Spurs got out of serving in any way, except maybe serving himself to everything not nailed down. All the time with that same smug look on his fat face. Where is a swinging caste iron frying pan when we need one. Cannot ONE wild golf ball strike his head? And where is the lightning? He must play in the rain some time. Like with Melania, no one would object to a little 'act of god'. I mean if you want to win some believers maybe you should deliver a smitting upon the idiot trump.

 
His administration is corrupt from top to bottom. And you Hillbilly morons let him talk down to John McCain on the day of his DEATH?? FUCK YOU ALL for letting this farce continue. I don't care how you do it, just FIX IT. If you punk out on us right at the end here it's OVER between us, America. I love you like I love no country on this Earth (except maybe Austria) but you gotta get your shit in order. I am starting to hate you America. I mean the collective 'you' of course. But I still have hope for you. I still enjoy some of what you have to offer. I will let you seduce me. I will have sex with you, America. But I won't enjoy it until you clense this virus from your vagina. And again I mean your 'collective' vagina, not any one particular vagina. Sometimes ALL  you can do is make a joke about it using vagina in any way possible. 


To quote the brilliant 3 O'Clock High - "DON'T FUCK THIS UP, MITCHELL!!"



4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, that was quite the stream-of-consciousness rant, wasn't it? lol

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Did I lose you at any point?? I felt so much better afterwards. Type as fast as I can think it.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

No, I made it through the entire thing. Like a cowboy on a bucking bronco.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You are a true sister girl.