Sunday, August 26, 2018

I Am So Bored Already


Isn't there a way to tell a good Nightwing story that DOESN'T have him being mutilated by some bane-like super goon? And Batman feels guilt? Wow. That's the best you got for me. I think I will pass. I am guessing an Iron Bat suit will be the next thing we will see Dick in. And of course he will go bad when the wiring in the suit goes bad and he will defeat Batman but then beg Superman to kill him but Superman will help him by removing him from the suit using Krytonian medical science. It will put a strain on Superman's relationship with Batman who used or misued kryptonian tech to shortcut putting his Iron Bat into use. See, now that's a good story. But only the way I have written it in my head.

https://www.newsarama.com/41550-what-is-nightwing-s-devastating-injury-looking-at-the-clues.html

No comments: