Sunday, February 8, 2009

Zombie Warning


This is EXACTLY the way I figured the zombie invasion would go down. Not alot of media attention until after I left the house - just this one sign (frakin city officials). Without forwarning or weaponry of any kind - not even a sharp fork or a bag of frozen oranges for skull crushing - I would have to think on the fly and hope to not run out of ideas before I was ready to start the defence of my life and the life of that cute Ukrainian farm girl I save along the way. Doesn't she realize that its useless trying to run in those rubber boots and it is only slowing the both of us down?

"Someone reprogrammed two city construction road signs near the University of Texas early Monday morning in an attempt to warn Austin of an imminent zombie attack."

-Katie Petroski via http://plan9from.blogspot.com/

No comments: