Thursday, April 22, 2010

This Could Have Changed My Whole Life


If my parents loved me enough they would have searched high and low for this beauty. They were okay I guess, but what parent overlooks such childhood enrichment items? I could have used it during sleepovers and during our 'Jesus juice' parties. You know it's a quality item too because Michael endorsed it. He would never knowingly put a child in danger. Just look at those cold, dead eyes. Very inspirational.

http://4tones.tumblr.com/

4 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

If my parents had given me that I would have been shocked, hurt and traumatized. I would never have forgiven them.

Of course, there's a reason for that.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You are just afraid to love. Michael was a misunderstood child grabbing musical genius.

M. D. Jackson said...

No, it has nothing to do with the man personally. I could care less about his music or his alleged misdeameanors with children.

It's all about the name. But how were my parents to know? Before he acheived worldwide superstar status he was just a child performer from Motown Records. The confluence of our names, although unfortunate, dogged me throughout my life. As his fame grew so did my misery.

Now he is gone and I am free!

Wings1295 said...

Bet there are some adults who still 'play' with this to this day.