Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oh No - I Have Been Found Out

I can't argue with this post when they show all the messed up people who share my choice of facial hair. I had a mustache in high school so any additional hair sculpting I do, I did long before any of these losers got in trouble. Or I have been pretty screwed up for 15 years which is more likely the truth.




"The Goatee: The Official Facial Hair of Guys Working Through Some Shit"

http://www.yesbutnobutyes.com/archives/2010/04/the_goatee_the.html

8 comments:

Wings1295 said...

I have had a goatee for 15 years, mainly because I find my lack of chin disturbing.

M. D. Jackson said...

Yeah, well...

http://mdjacksonart.weebly.com/about-md-jackson.html

Cheeseboy said...

You look JUST LIKE that mustached guy in Parks & Rec in that bottom picture.

Megan said...

Heh. I'm sending this to my brother immediately.

TS Hendrik said...

You looked like Higgins from Magnum P.I.!

Darius Whiteplume said...

I find the goatee, in the States, is the official facial hair of guys who wish they were still at University, or want you to think they ride a motorcycle. I try not to be prejudiced, especially since I have worn one, sans mustache, once or twice.

Teachers are supposed to have facial hair of some sort anyway.

DrGoat said...

I had a beard for 15 yrs, have paired down to a Wyatt Earp type of mustache. It works here in Tucson. You did kinda resemble Higgins. Besides that, you look great. You and Edward Norton.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

UD-MAN... i roll with the goatee, but the man-gro hair.... i fit the "fan-boy" role to a tee... also i sit wearing my way too old "capt america" shirt.

it's all good!