Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tremoctopus Defense Mechanism

I am not impressed. So you take a bed sheet out of your ass and pretend you can fly. I tried the same things when I was ten. It was lucky there was a rose bush to catch me or I could have been killed. Thanks to Japanese television for keeping the youth of that country informed like they should be.



Oh and for those of you who think these creatures are cute and cuddly, I would like you to tell me the last time a puppy or a kitten had to change it's SHAPE. They say it's to avoid predators but I know it's to sneak up on our base by pretending to be something less scary and bloodthirsty. Is it any wonder I hate these things. THIS is another way that they GETCHA!

4 comments:

Tempo said...

We have the giant cuttlefish in our waters, they grow up to 3 feet long and do all that weird tricky shit to. Tourists come here from all over the world to see them but to us locals theyre just a pain in the ass. They take your baits..and fish when you hook one and if you hook a cuttlefish they go bright red, hiss and squirt ink several yards with deadly accuracy.

DrGoat said...

This is probably one of the few things we disagree on. I think those creatures are deserving of our respect. They are unique and therefor cool.
I know Cal,.. one day I will regret cozying up to them and be devoured, but since we're both athiests, I'll guess I'll see you in hell, by Jove.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

And in Hell we will party like it's 1899. Only not in the spot in hell where I sent all thos cephalopods. Damn...should have thought of that in the first place. Oh well.

DrGoat said...

There's plenty of spots to party there. Far from the Octopi.